- Width 40 cm, depth 20 cm
- Width 20 cm, depth 20 cm
- Width 18 cm, depth 18 cm
- Studio Del Campo, Italy 1960/70s
The group “Studio Del Campo” was founded in Turin in 1957 by craftsmen artists Virginio Bari, Euclide Chiambretti, Lidia Lanfranconi and Bianca Tuninetto. Their work is mainly concentrated on the use of enamel with the addition of silver leaf in the glazes, as well as searching for new designs and new forms. Besides to developing their own works, they agreed to collaborate only with prestigious designers such as Gio Ponti and Ettore Sottsass.